Hmmm. That arbitrary rule to not eat after midnight the day before surgery is a little more significant now that I learned my surgery time is in the afternoon. Anyone who knows me knows how much I like my breakfast and how I don't normally eat past 8PM. Oh well, I guess I can skip a few meals.
The surgery can take up to 2 hours. My guess was that it would take no more than 30 minutes since it is such an "easy" surgery. See the post from 2/5 if that didn't make you chuckle.
So, I have to be there at 12:30 for the 2 hours of prep before I get the laughing gas. Then 2 hours in surgery. Then 2 hours to wake up. I'll be alert in time to tell the girls good night.
If Devout Christians Don’t Love Reading the Gospels…
-
*How do they feel about the letters of Paul?*
Many years ago, I met a devout Catholic woman who bragged—during out first
meeting—that she had seen the B...
2 days ago
1 comment:
If I were you I would definately be eating until 11:59p.m. We will see you there.
Love ya, Rhonda
Post a Comment