Friday, August 28, 2009

First Bus ride

Yesterday the girls rode the bus home for the first time. Sidney was a little scared but she said she liked it. Riley said it was the best thing about school. I changed their transportation sheet at school and they are officially bus riders (afternoon only right now). Sidney has a cold so she said she didn't want to go to school today but I just think she's tired. She keeps saying she misses me. We really don't have as much time together. I think they're enjoying themselves at school. I know it's good for them to separate from me. It helps them become independent and self responsible. It's a little hard for me - I wonder what they're doing at school, are they having a good time, are they making friends? Then I come back to reality, kick up my feet and then pick up another bon bon!

No comments: